We have agreements with or work closely with many local, state and federal agencies to provide support for disaster response.
Some of our partners include:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Healthcare Coalitions of Maine
- Maine Emergency Management Agency (MEMA)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- County and local government for mass-casualty incident (MCI) response for all communities
- Local fire departments for firefighter scene rehab
We work with local government and our health care facilities by participating in drills, housing crucial equipment and providing multiple types of transportation such as shuttles, vans and ambulances.